As a result of the shrinking of two large customers, a number of office units have become available on the ground floor and first floor of The Greenhouse in Otrobanda Curacao. All rooms are carpeted, delivered unfurnished and are available immediately.
The Triangle is Curacao’s most recent high-tech office location and offers no less than 1,900 m2 of prestigious office space. It is possible to establish a business here under e-zone regime.
The Triangle offers you the possibility to rent without worries. The all-inclusive concept offers you the opportunity to concentrate on your core business.
The complex consists of two completely renovated buildings: The Villa and The Club House, and a new building, called The Green House.
There are three floors in The Green House, each good for 226m2 of office space.
To meet the increasing demand for "green" office space, the developer has installed no less than 70 solar panels on the roof of The Green House, rainwater is collected to supply the gardens around the office with water, and there is a recycling program for paper, plastic and aluminum, and where possible use is made of LED lighting. In addition, the developer continues to look for additional ways to work more energy efficiently and in an environmentally friendly way.
- Three office units with both an area of 15m2. Rent (per office unit): ANG 1.750 per month (including 6% ob)
- An office unit with an area of 20 m2. Rent ANG 2.335 per month (including 6% ob)
- Two office units with an area of 30 m2. Rent ANG 3.500 per month (including 6% ob)
Good to know: is your client looking for a bigger office? No problem! Larger office units can be created by removing partitions.
Ask about the possibilities!
Our prices are ALL INCLUSIVE.
In addition to the rental of the office unit, the following items are included:
- Electricity and water consumption (including air conditioning)
- You can use our luxury meeting rooms free of charge - see photos in the attachment
- Basic internet (shared - Flow 25mb / 10mb and UTS 32mb / 10mb)
- PURO Coffee and tea from our coffee machines
- Telephone connection (excluding telephone and telephone costs)
- 24/7 security
- Back up generator
- Basic daily cleaning
- Maintenance service (replacement of lamps, air conditioning maintenance, elevator, garden)
- Access to our parking lot with 24/7 security
- Receptionist - reception visitors and for receiving mail
- Use of our fully equipped kitchen
- Use of our patio with misting system for cooling
For around ANG 15, you can have a delicious breakfast and lunch at our Patio restaurant Mi Kushina.Information:
For more information or a viewing please contact Ricardo Egberts via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +5999 669 0786.
Commercial no: cr98
Otrabanda is a historically important quarter of our capital, Willemstad, Curaçao. This beautiful district came to a bloom when the once walled city of Punda, Willemstad, became overpopulated.
Otrobanda stands 'the other side’ and is connected to Punda by the Queen Emma Bridge (also known as "The Swinging Old Lady”). If you travel by car from Punda to Otrobanda, you use the Queen Juliana Bridge.
Otrabanda has a several highlights like: the brand new hospital (2019), the famous Kura Hulanda Hotel, Restaurant The Gouverneur and the modern shopping mall and movie theater at Renaissance Resort and Casino. The Brionplein (Brion Plaza) is the centerpiece of Otrobanda’s waterfront.
Willemstad has over 700 UNESCO listed buildings and many are located in Otrabanda. Most of these buildings have been restored and renovated to serve as homes, shops, restaurants and hotels.
Otrabanda is hip and upcoming and a very popular place to live!