Corporate social responsibilitiy
At RE/MAX BonBini, we believe in socially responsible, that is, sustainable entrepreneurship. Socially responsible entrepreneurship is doing business for profit, while respecting the social side (people) within ecological boundaries (planet), this is called the Triple P approach.
We have analyzed our power consumption and we have taken measures to lower it. For our new offices, we have selected energy saving central air conditioning and LED illumination.
We are also keeping track the use of paper and toner for printing. All documents we receive, are scanned and kept on a server. All agents and employees, and in some cases clients have access to the files they need online. Per real estate transaction, this saves us, and our planet an average of 25 printed pages.
Since these savings not only benefit the planet, but also our business, the measurements taken also influence the P of Profit. Sustainability therefore influences all management decisions.
Ever since our first year in business (2006), RE/MAX BonBini has been sponsoring various projects that benefit Curaçao and its residents . Some examples are:
- Water coolers and sports equipment for various elementary schools;
- A donation to senior citizen care home "Nos Welita"
- Sponsoring of bus transport for a field trip of a youth soccer team
- Sponsoring of transportation cost for to participate in international competition for the Curacao National Rugby Team
- Participation (agents and employees) in the "Walk for the Roses" that benefits the Wilhelmina Foundation
- Sponsoring of small scale activities in schools and child care facilities, like year books, soccer matches, Christmas presents etc.
- Donating presents to children at Christmas time via DolfijnFM
Our vision is that sustainable entrepreneurship is a never ending process. Time and again, we will make business decisions that benefit profits, the environment, our employees and residents of Aruba and Curacao. This is not just inspired by our social involvement, but it is our conviction that this way of doing business is a requirement for the future.
Would you like to know more about why and/or how? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
The management and team members of RE/MAX BonBini