In the heart of the financial and legal center of Punda Curacao; opposite Berg Altena and close to all government institutions, a high-end sustainable (ECO) office building has very recently been realized. Currently, 1 unit of 100m² + 4 parking spaces is available for rent.
This unit located on the ground floor unit (approx. 90m²) and is completely independent with its own toilet group, pantry, utility connections and a representative entrance.
The office units are delivered including:
- System ceiling with LED lighting;
- Mechanical ventilation in the office, pantry and toilet areas. ;
- Air conditioning of the inverter type with presence sensors, adjustable per room (Daikin);
- Laminated, colored and heat-resistant glazing;
- Alarm, smoke and fire alarm system;
- Continuous ceramic floor tiles (60x60);
- Data and telephone cabling with RJ45 connection and CAT 6 cabling, fully patched;
- Separate ladies and gents toilets;
- Advertising on (illuminated) advertising column;
- Division into office rooms by means of luxury partition walls;
- Electrically locked front door with intercom;
- Connections for 127 volts, 220 volts, data and telephone per workplace;
- Luxury Pantry with 127 volt and 220-volt sockets;
- LED lighting in the ceiling of the roof overhang around the building;
- Landscaped garden, pavement, parking spaces;
- Outdoor cameras for 24x7 monitoring;
- Plenty of parking spaces.
If you would like to receive more information about this office building or would like to schedule a viewing, please do not hesitate to contact Derek Plagman
Commercial no.: cr156
Punda, "the point" is the oldest part of Willemstad and a unique mixture of Caribbean and Dutch influences. Centuries of Dutch rule, trade and commerce come alive when you pass through the streets of Punda.
The heart of the town is formed by broad shopping streets, a few town squares and a great number of small narrow streets. The pastel colors and colonial buildings will give you the true tropical feeling you won't find anywhere else. Therefore in 1997 the United Nations Organization decided to place great parts of the center of Willemstad on the Unesco World Heritage list.