|Lot size:||4,133 sq ft|
This interesting and unique investment is located directly on the Caribbean Sea in the middle of the bustling UNESCO World Heritage Center of Pietermaai Curacao. The high occupancy rate and good rental income make this property an interesting investment with an excellent initial yield.
This 5* Boutique Hotel is situated in the heart of Pietermaai and has a spacious private swimming pool and direct access to the Caribbean Sea. The property is located within walking distance of various catering facilities and sights. The area surrounding the hotel is safe at night and during the day and is popular with the increasing number of tourists Curaçao receives every year.
The object consists of 6 apartments, each with its own atmosphere.
- 5* Ocean Oasis can accommodate up to 5 guests and features a private pool and private beach and direct access to the Caribbean Sea. Furthermore, this apartment has 2 luxury bathrooms, a guest toilet, a storage room and a luxury kitchen with complete inventory. The total area of this apartment is 160 m²;
- Ocean View Loft, spacious loft of 85 m² located on the top floor of the building and equipped with a beautiful high ceiling. This apartment is suitable for 2 guests. It features a modern interior with its own kitchen facility, a luxurious bathroom and a large balcony over the full width of the property. From the balcony, guests can enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea;
- Ocean View Suite, spacious loft of 85 m², suitable for 2 guests and equipped with a modern design with its own kitchen facility, luxury bathroom, a large balcony over the full width of the property with again a panoramic view over the Caribbean Sea;
- City Apartment: cozy 45 m² apartment suitable for 2 persons, with its own kitchen, luxurious bathroom and private balcony overlooking the bustling and colorful city center of Pietermaai;
- Urban Loft: located on the top floor of the building. Due to the beautiful high and wooden ceilings, this loft of over 55 m² feels particularly spacious. This loft has its own kitchen and bathroom. From the French balcony you overlook the entire historic city center;
- Junior Suite: cozy hotel room of 35 m² with all the comforts you would expect from a boutique hotel room. A big plus of this space is the private balcony with a beautiful view over the cozy Pietermaai.
All apartments are equipped with high-quality materials and include an extensive inventory of A+ quality as may be expected in a 5* hotel room/apartment.
The object is located in the historic city center of Pietermaai, but despite its monumental appearance, it does not have a monumental status. The advantage of this is that you can take advantage of the various (tax) facilities that are offered to objects located in the historic city center (including no transfer tax), but that there are no construction restrictions. The building was built in 2009, using modern and climate-resistant building materials. As a result, the object is in excellent technical condition and requires little maintenance.
Part of the sale of this investment is the professionally set up and well-run hotel operation. The Boutique Hotel is highly regarded on the various booking platforms (#1 in Willemstad on Tripadvisor and an average rating of 9.2 on Booking.com), has a well-functioning website and reservation system. This results in a good occupancy rate with many returning guests and good night prices. Due to Curaçao's focus on tourist growth markets such as North and South America, it is likely that nighttime prices and occupancy will increase further in the future.
In addition to the good direct return, this property is located in one of the most unique locations on the island. Rarely does a comparable and equally high-quality object become available in Pietermaai. This results in a stable, future-proof value of this real estate project.
which would also enable a substantial return on sales to be achieved. An additional advantage is that the object is exempt from 4% transfer tax due to its location in the historic city center.
If you are interested in the possibilities of this object or if you would like more background information, please contact the listing agent.
|M||Show phone number +5999 - 670 3381|