This fully furnished condo offers:
- 85 m2 of floor space
- Durable furniture’s
- 1x bedrooms with 1 queen-size bed
- 1x bedroom with 2 x 1 person bed
- 2x Air-conditioner, one in each bedroom
- 1x shared bathroom
- 1x separate shared toilet room
- 1x 43 inch LG Smart TV in the living room
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave grill oven, coffee machine, toaster, refrigerator, washer-dryer combo machine.
- The entire apartment has 220V connection plus Hot water
- Porch with outdoor furniture
- The outdoor awning sun protection provides instant shades and keeps your deck cooler
- Assigned parking space in front of your apartment and 16 parking spaces for guests.
- 2 large swimming pools
- Separate storage space per apartment
Call Lina Pereira
for more information or to schedule a viewing.
House no.: hs2443
St. Michiel - Boka Sami Curacao
St. Michiel Curacao, a cosy and quiet little fishermen’s village situated in a small bay. The sunny beach, also known as Boka Sami or Boca Sami, does not offer any shade but you will find a wooden pier, where the fishermen land their boats, and the well known diving school Wederfoort. The two restaurants serve straightforward but excellent fresh fish dishes and other tasty food. On 30 April and 1 May the annual Boca Sami Sailing contest takes place here.
Boca St. Michel beach is adjacent to a salt lake where you will be able to admire the flamingo. This non-touristic area is the starting point for many beautiful relaxing walks, hikes or mountain bike rides.
The pastel tinted houses are characteristic for St. Michiel Curacao a.k.a. Boka Sami Curacao. To reach St. Michiel you will have to drive through the residential area Curasol.
Julianadorp Curacao, with the Dutch schools Schroeder School (elementary school) and Vespucci College (secondary education (VMBO, Havo and VWO)), is just minutes away.
Boka St. Michiel beach is located between two known beaches Kokomo Beach and Blue Bay Beach. Unlike these to beaches Boka Sami is visited mainly by the local population.