This fully furnished condo offers:
85 m2 of floor space
The Resort offers:
- Durable furniture’s with soft inviting comfort
- 1x bedrooms with 1 queen-size bed
- 1x bedroom with 2 x 1 persons bed
- 2x Air-conditioner, one in each bedroom
- Brand new Bed linen and towels
- 1x shared bathroom
- 1x separate shared toilet room
- 1x 43 inch LG Smart TV in the living room
- Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dinnerware, kitchen utensils, gas stove, microwave grill oven, coffee machine, toaster, refrigerator, washer-dryer combo machine.
- 1x 20 lbs cylinders LPG propane gas on your own cost. Curgas has three (3) LPG filling stations for smaller cylinders. These are located at Muizenberg, Sta. Rosa and Tera Cora.
- The entire apartment has 220V connection plus Hot water
- Porch with outdoor furniture and a manually operated retractable awning
- The outdoor awning sun protection provides instant shades and keeps your deck cooler
- Assigned parking space in front of your apartment
- Separate storage space per house
- 2 large swimming pools
- Pool maintenance
- Garden Maintenance
- Parking for 1 car per house and 16 parking spaces for guest
- The requested monthly rent is US$ 1300,- for a 1 year contract including Resort fee and WiFi.
- And US$ 1500,- for a 6 months contract
Water, Electricity, and Cable are not included in the rent.
The security deposit is equal to one month’s rent.
Call Lina Pereira, for more information or to schedule a viewing.
House no: hr1396
St. Michiel - Boka Sami Curacao
St. Michiel Curacao, a cosy and quiet little fishermen’s village situated in a small bay. The sunny beach, also known as Boka Sami or Boca Sami, does not offer any shade but you will find a wooden pier, where the fishermen land their boats, and the well known diving school Wederfoort. The two restaurants serve straightforward but excellent fresh fish dishes and other tasty food. On 30 April and 1 May the annual Boca Sami Sailing contest takes place here.
Boca St. Michel beach is adjacent to a salt lake where you will be able to admire the flamingo. This non-touristic area is the starting point for many beautiful relaxing walks, hikes or mountain bike rides.
The pastel tinted houses are characteristic for St. Michiel Curacao a.k.a. Boka Sami Curacao. To reach St. Michiel you will have to drive through the residential area Curasol.
Julianadorp Curacao, with the Dutch schools Schroeder School (elementary school) and Vespucci College (secondary education (VMBO, Havo and VWO)), is just minutes away.
Boka St. Michiel beach is located between two known beaches Kokomo Beach and Blue Bay Beach. Unlike these to beaches Boka Sami is visited mainly by the local population.