The Triangle is Curaçao’s newest high tech office complex providing 1.900m² of prestigious E-Zone and regular office space for lease and a data center.
The complex consists of two renovated monumental buildings, The Villa and The Club House, and one newly constructed glass building, The Green House.
The Triangle offers a unique opportunity to lease hassle free. The Triangle offers an “all inclusive” concept so you can concentrate on your business.
You would also join us as pioneers of one of Curacao's most environmentally-friendly spaces: we have installed an array of 70 solar panels across the roof of the glass building, we collect rainwater for irrigation in two giant tanks underneath the monument and we have initiated a paper, plastic and aluminum recycling program throughout all offices. We use LED’s wherever possible and are converting existing lights on a continuous basis – we’re always looking for ways to improve our energy efficiency.
All tenants of the Triangle benefit from a fully inclusive package which consists of the following:
- Electricity (including air-conditioning)
- Bacis Internet (6MB that is shared in the whole complex – more is available at commercial rates via our data centre)
- Daily basic cleaning
- Maintenance (light bulbs, air-conditioning, elevator, gardening, etc.)
- Secured parking
- Central receptionist for handling of mail and visitors
- Use of common meeting rooms (4 in total – 1 board room in the Club House, 2 adjacent to the patio and 1 the Green House)
- Use of covered patio providing covered seating and cooled by a misting system
- Use of fully equipped kitchen
- Refreshment station on each floor with complimentary tea and coffee
- Data Centre Services
- IT Services
- Receptionist Services
- Telephone Line
Please contact Ricardo Egberts today, by phone at +5999 669 0786 or by e-mail at email@example.com
, to schedule a viewing or for more information.
Commercial no: cr99
Otrabanda is a historically important quarter of our capital, Willemstad, Curaçao. This beautiful district came to a bloom when the once walled city of Punda, Willemstad, became overpopulated.
Otrobanda stands 'the other side’ and is connected to Punda by the Queen Emma Bridge (also known as "The Swinging Old Lady”). If you travel by car from Punda to Otrobanda, you use the Queen Juliana Bridge.
Otrabanda has a several highlights like: the brand new hospital (2019), the famous Kura Hulanda Hotel, Restaurant The Gouverneur and the modern shopping mall and movie theater at Renaissance Resort and Casino. The Brionplein (Brion Plaza) is the centerpiece of Otrobanda’s waterfront.
Willemstad has over 700 UNESCO listed buildings and many are located in Otrabanda. Most of these buildings have been restored and renovated to serve as homes, shops, restaurants and hotels.
Otrabanda is hip and upcoming and a very popular place to live!